Welcome home to this beautiful split foyer, located on a half acre near the Patuxent River. This home has access to the water via a private community dock and boat ramp on the river, situated next to a private recreation area and tot lot for the exclusive use of the residents of the Shores of Calvert. As an added bonus, there's a beautiful community lake with a private pier! Inside the home you'll find four nice size bedrooms - three on the main level and one downstairs, and three full baths. A bright, eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and new vinyl plank flooring. New carpet, new paint, new HVAC, new roof, new gutters, (lol, did I say new?) and double-hung energy efficient vinyl windows throughout. French doors lead out of the dining room to a screened in porch with fan. A fully finished lower level with stone fireplace in the family room, bar and fourth bedroom. Big fenced-in (flat) back yard. A lot of house to love. A home to cherish! :-)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
2,523 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Shores Of Calvert
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Body of Water
- 010 RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Back Yard. Level, Open, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price